Monday 3 September 2012

I love to buy Sarees!


I am a normal Indian girl, who is born in a simple family and does not have any desires but just to wear each and every style and design of sarees. Yes! I am crazy for sarees; you would not believe that I have more than 40 sarees in my closet. Nopes! Neither I am married nor my family is old-school, but I myself feel amazing draping the 6 meters long cloth in different ways. There are a lot of ways in which you can drape a saree, such as ulta pallo, pleated saree, Guajarati saree, Maharashtrian saree, Mumtaz style drape, double drape, lengha type drape, tuck drape, and Bengali drape. A saree is differentiated on the following basis- fabric, work, embellishments, states and most importantly the way it is draped. A lot of people follow one style or try adopting two styles, but I am versatile, I love to try different styles and I have different designs of sarees as well. If you want to wear a certain type of style then you need to have that kind of saree as well. This is because the look of the style will get enhanced, only if you wear a saree that is made up of a particular type of fabric.

I have always shopped sarees from the physical stores and market. But this time I thought that let me buy my sarees online. I really loved the collection of the online store I visited. I picked up two beautiful sarees to wear for my office get together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment